If you want to add a link (sometimes called a hyperlink URL) to a post or page, you’ll first need to visit the page / post you’d like to put a link in. The url will look like this – http://project.norfolkparishes.gov.uk/
1. Find the ‘Page’ section on the toolbar.
2. Select and highlight the text you’d like to make a link. Then click the ‘link’ icon button.
3. Once you’ve clicked the link button, a popup will appear and you’ll be able to add the URL (the location where you’d like the user to go when they click on the link text).
4. One you’ve clicked ‘save link’ it will show you what the link looks like on the page.
5. Make sure you click ‘Update’ the page – then you can view the page on the site.